Monday, August 4, 2008

Quirky Meme

Lisa aka Twisted Noodles tagged me for this meme.

The Rules
* Link to the person who tagged you.
* Mention the rules.
* Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
* Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
* Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment to let them know that they’ve been tagged.

1. I have to put cold water in my hot coffee. Can't drink it too hot and I like to drink it fast.
2. I can't stand having someone's feet on me.
3. I have my best inspirations in the shower.
4. I've never had a ticket.
5. I am 5 feet tall.
6. I've never been farther East than Phoenix Ariz.

I tag -

Mom of Twins
Kate
Jersey Mom
JakeMelina
Mom911
Country Gal

(I didn't know anymore 'bloggers' here that haven't been tagged so tagging MM) And sorry Lisa I couldn't figure out how to link to you.

3 comments:

Sara said...

May be time to come a little further east. There are wonderful things here! (A.k.a. ME!) I hate feet too, do not blame you in the slightest.

Homeslice said...

i'm with sara. that's TWO great reasons to come east!!! mi casa es su casa.

jae said...

Agggh feet! I have feet issues, so I have to agree.