Saturday, August 16, 2008

Monday Gratitude ala MM

So many things to be grateful for. Yesterday I spent the day with my oldest DD, her DH and my beautiful grandchildren. Stephanie's hubby went out and got us lunch and then Steph and I went to Maid of Honor. Very cute movie. The kids had cards and gifts for me. Beautiful journal and yummy smelling cherry candles with a cool holder from Candlelite. Then Steph and I sat outside and talked and had a cup of coffee - it was so nice. My wonderful SIL then made dinner for all of us and afterward we sat around and reminisced about old times. It was a fabulous day. I have to say the best gift of the day was the hugs and loves from the kiddos. It melts my heart. The only thing better than being a Mom is being a Grandma Smile


It is sunny in my heart today and for that I am truly grateful.

No comments: