Monday, December 8, 2008

San Francisco Christmas
















One of my favorite things to do is go to the City. In the summer I love going to Golden Gate Park, strolling along the bridge and whatever else catches our fancy. Union Square at Christmas time is a sight to see and I was fortunate enough to spend a few days with my very best friend this past week. Normally not much of a shopper, I went through Nordstroms, Macy's, and Victoria Secret looking and wishing that I was thinner. All the stores were decorated so beautifully giving me the much needed Christmas cheer. After all the shopping we went to the square and watched the ice skaters while we sipped on hot tea and waited for darkness to fall so we could really appreciate all the beautiful lights. We took a few pictures. Hope you enjoy them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh that looks beautiful! What a fantastic day to spend with a friend...